Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for your next role?
Our client in Middleton, Manchester is a long-established Veterinary Practice. Located only 20 minutes to the town centre, 30 minutes to Manchester airport, and an hour away from the beautiful Peak District. Their specialty is in providing top-quality Veterinary care to small animals and they’re on the lookout for an enthusiast and driven Vet, who’s happy working with a team but also to make their own clinical decisions.
They are offering a great salary in the range of £45,000-£55,000 (FT), DOE.
The role is full-time, a 40-hour week, with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings (9am-1pm), occasional sole charge on Saturdays and no OOH, you are still able to keep a good work life balance within a vibrant city.
You also have the possibility to cover extra days for annual leave if you’re looking to make a little extra cash. You’ll be working alongside a great team of two long-standing experienced Vets at the practice, complimented by a great nursing team.
· 6.6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and well-being treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid
· Two other membership subscriptions
· VDS cover
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary fees
· My Benefits - various discounts including retail and gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement survey
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
They are also happy to discuss a part-time role and job share with applicants
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.