Are you a Small Animal Vet about to start your Career? Or looking to start a new chapter?
We are working closely with a practice in Consett, County Durham, who are looking for a Small Animal Vet.
They are in the perfect location just for you. Not only do they have the beautiful beaches of the Northumberland coastline, but the North Pennies and the Lake District are all on their doorstep. The historic cities of Durham and Newcastle are both a 30-minute drive, and are sure to captivate you, too.
They are a friendly team of 8 Veterinary Surgeons with a range of experience and varied interests, working in a purpose-build, RCVS accredited Small Animal hospital in County Durham. Two of their team currently have Cert AVP qualifications, and two other Vets working towards their qualification. Several team members have already completed VetGPD training, and they have a long-standing culture of support and mentoring new graduates. They can offer valuable support and excellent mentoring, as well as exciting career opportunities.
· 24-hour Nursing members on site to offer outstanding inpatient care
· Well-equipped in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and laparoscopy
· ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic Silver Award
· Small-Medium Business of the Year County Durham Together Awards 2021
Type of candidate they are looking for:
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their friendly team, someone who is keen to progress and develop themselves, or lead, encourage, and support others to do the same.
They are happy to consider flexible working to create a great work-life balance.
· 4-day week, Saturdays pro rata
· Night duties and weekend OOH until 10pm, external OOH support offered outside these hours
· VDS and RCVS fees paid
· £1750 CPD allowance per year and actively encouraged (more if you are a certificate holder), and membership subscription
· 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary fees
· Enhanced company sick pay
· Cycle to work scheme
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.