Private Independent Hospital
Salary up to £31k & benefits
Opportunities for certificates if desired
Lloyd & Cowan Veterinary Recruitment is a Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Consultancy. We supply and successfully place candidates to all the major veterinary groups as well as 1000s of independent practices across the UK.
Therefore, we are delighted to be working with an Independent Veterinary Hospital in the Bedford area, who are seeking to appoint a Registered Veterinary Nurse due to expansion of the experienced Nursing Team.
Veterinary Nurses will be self-motivated and be able to deliver and maintain a high standard of care, they will need excellent client communication skills, along with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Opportunity to be involved with all routine procedures including radiography, theatre work, laparoscopy, nurse consults, and nursing care to hospitalised inpatients
Monitor and restock consulting rooms as required
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and the general public
This role is full time of 39.5 hours per week across 5 days (8 hour shifts)
Registered with the RCVS
Strong communication skills
Strong organisation and management skills
· Salary up to £31k (dependent on experience)
· 39.5 hour working week
· 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 days after 3 years service
· 2 paid personal days to help with unexpected events.
· 3 days paid CPD leave
· Generous CPD budget including unlimited online CPD with the RVC
· Opportunities for certificates if desired
· Generous staff discount scheme for employee-owned pets
· Annual pay reviews
· Employee Assistance program
· Excellent in-house training and support
· Workplace pension scheme
· VDS cover
· RCVS Professional fees
For more Information or to express your interest in this Opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.