*$50,000 Sign On or Veterinarian Incentive Plan option*
Part-Time General Practice Veterinarian | Radiation Oncology Program - 2 days per week. (Monday & Tuesday, 10 hour days)
We, invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in providing the best part-time benefits package in the industry which includes impressive pet benefits, 401(k), Support Linc counselling sessions, paid bereavement, family support, and more!
Summary of Primary Responsibility and 5 Key Accountabilities
The primary role of the veterinarian is to support the onsite Radiation Oncologist and oversee clinical care within the department on Mondays and Tuesdays.
This position requires a California licensed veterinarian with 3-5 years of experience, preferably some exposure to oncology or the desire to develop more knowledge in treating cancer for pets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing the highest level of care and service to pet families and referring veterinarians.
• Oversight of patients exams and recheck appointments.
• Providing clinical support and coordinating care with all members of the referring DVM community, including both internal and external clinicians.
• Overseeing anaesthesia and understanding of proper protocols.
• Strict adherence to the clinical protocols established by the SAB as well as company-wide quality assurance standards.
• A commitment to furthering the science of veterinary radiation therapy through data, research, treatment, and collaboration.
• Promotion of Pet Cure Oncology ideals and principles, which emphasize clinical research, exceptional service, a commitment to transparency, and industry-leading cancer care.
Vet 2 Vet Outreach
• Believe in and personify the Pet Cure brand
• In conjunction with the assigned Radiation Oncologist, work to develop deep relationships with the
referring veterinarian community through the Vet 2 Vet Outreach and Affiliate Program
• A high degree of technical capability and understanding of all our technical systems inside and out.
• Ensure the highest accuracy of system data consistent with brand standard
• Commitment to research initiatives and supporting data
• Utilize technology to streamline client experience process
• Communication with clients is clear and heartfelt and delivered with compassion
• DVM holds a standard to provide the best experience for the pets and the pet owners and holds the team accountable to do the same.
• Engagement scores through our Cal Pro survey system should be at 90-95% for Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Consistently providing timely follow-up and responsiveness to clients
Skills & Knowledge:
• Prior experience with anaesthesia protocols
• Prior experience in working with oncology patients or animals with a progressive disease is a plus
• Prior experience in a veterinary environment where you had to react quickly and make clinical decisions in a quick but thoughtful manner
• Exceptional relationship skills and the ability to build trust amongst all audiences.
• Exceptional communication, written and oral
• High level of customer service execution
• Tech-savvy (SalesForce.com, Smartsheets, Microsoft Office, Windows, spreadsheets, email) and easily able to pick up on new technology
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Prior experience in hiring and developing talent
A national veterinary cancer care provider that operates radiation oncology services within market-leading specialty animal hospitals around the country. Through these partnerships, we collaborate with specialists across services to offer pet owners and referring veterinarians comprehensive cancer care. Specializes in the delivery of veterinary radiation therapy, including stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) delivered on Varian equipment with VMAT technology and onboard imaging. The Eclipse Treatment Planning System and Radiological plan review software support these treatments. All SRS patients are treated within the science -driven protocols established by our Scientific Advisory Board and its Clinical Protocol Committee.
$50,000 Sign-on Bonus or earn with our Veterinary Incentive Plan. VIP is an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success.
If this role is something you would be interested in discussing please email email@example.com with your CV attachedand a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, do send a CV so we can discuss other opportunities.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.