Our client are a large small animal first opinion practice based in Sprowston, Norwich with 9 FTE vets, looking for a vet to join the team, as one of their lovely vets is relocating!
They have a supportive, experienced team with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and three vets currently studying for certificates, so a great support network for anyone looking to learn something new or perhaps study for a certificate! They have a brand new ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi parameter units for both theatres and full in-house lab so there’s plenty on offer.
Their offer includes:
• Salary range £40000-50000 (FTE)
• Flexible CPD allowance with Min. £1000 of CPD per annum and support towards a Certificate
• 15- 30 minute appointments with designated admin time each day
• 4 days week (full time) with same day off each week
• 1 in 4 weekend rota (Sat 9-6, Sun 10.30-4.30)
• No OOHs
• Pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Sick Pay after 1 year increasing with length of employment
• 40% veterinary staff discount
• Exclusive colleague discounts including High Street retailers and restaurants
Norwich is a lovely city to live and work in, with what we feel is the right mixture of city and countryside. They are in a great location, 30 mins from the beach, 10 mins from the broads yet only 5 mins drive away from the city centre.
They are a busy practice with a large varied caseload with the ability to work up cases in house and clinical freedom. They are always looking to improve our standards with regular clinical meetings, journal club and CPD. They are always striving to improve their work life balance and the mental health of their team and so they have recently appointed a mental health first aider and are implementing the BVA good workplace guide.
A bit about you:
• A full or part time vet, experienced or newly graduated.
• They are flexible with hours and are looking for someone passionate about providing the best patient and client care.
• Ideally you will have a medical bias and we would consider a consult only role.
• You are someone confident with all routine first opinion work, however there would always be support available.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.