Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are thrilled to be working alongside a practice in Kettering, Northamptonshire who have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a talented Veterinary surgeon to join their new state-of-art hospital.
The practice has grown to what is now 4 large branch surgeries and a 24-hour hospital, which provides care for pets across Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire.
They put people and pets at the heart of everything they do – their friendly and highly qualified team will support you to develop your skills in a thriving and collaborative environment.
The hospital sits in the heart of Kettering, a historic market town in central England. As well as its historic heritage, Kettering is a popular destination, with a diverse and vibrant town centre, excellent sporting facilities, and a plethora of highly ranked schools. The hospital is less than an hour by train to London and Birmingham and has an abundance of country parks and spectacular countryside to explore on the doorstep.
· The ideal candidate will hold an internal medicine certificate
· You will take the position of internal medicine lead at the hospital and manage a caseload of first opinion and some referral patients
· You will work closely with the clinical leadership team and other subject leads to provide exceptional patient care.
· Up to £75,000 per annum, depending on experience
· 6.6 weeks paid annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
· Flexible working options
· £1750 CPD allowance
· Fully paid subscriptions
· Relocation package (if applicable)
· Access to employee assistance program
· Health Shield Personal Health Plan
· Life Insurance
· Access to a wide range of discounts for name-brands
· Volunteer leave
· Full weekend rota 1:8
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.