Our client in Buckhurst Hill is looking for an experienced, dedicated veterinary surgeon who strives to provide the best level of care for patients and their owners.
The successful applicant can expect to work in a happy, and supportive environment with excellent remuneration and CPD packages, as well as a flexible rota.
The practices are fully equipped with modern technology and advanced techniques.
· 4-day week
· 41.5 hours/week, 8.30am – 7.30om
· 1:6 full weekend – Friday to Sunday on-call for inpatients, with some OOH service (Saturday up until 6pm and Sunday up until 1pm. You will have the Friday off after the weekends)
· 1:6 Saturday morning, 9-1pm
· Occasional branch work to cover holidays and days off
· Health Shield
· Private healthcare
· Sick pay
· RCVS fee paid when due
· One subscription of choice paid for
· CPD allowance £1750, up to 5 days a year
· 32 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.