Veterinary Surgeon wanted to work in a friendly practice in the North East of England
An exciting opportunity has arisen in practice that we are pleased to be working with in the North East of England. A great salary awaits, depending on experience. You’ll have easy access to the North Coast, The Great North Yorkshire Moors, Northern Cities, and much more to explore. To help you settle into your new role, accommodation and transport can be provided.
They're a 100% small animal team, spread across 4 sites, with a superb support network of other Vets, RVNs, SVNs, VNAs, and admin teams. They also have Vets working towards Certificates, and Diploma qualified nurses. They can offer a great career move with huge potential.
What do they need from you?
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their friendly team, someone who is keen to progress and develop themselves, or lead, encourage, and support others to do the same.
You will work on flexible rotas with no out-of-hours and 1:3 Saturdays. They are happy to consider flexible working to create a great work-life balance.
What can they offer:
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
• Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities.
If you are a veterinary surgeon who is looking to work in a small animal friendly practice then this is the practice for you!
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to email@example.com.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.