Our client who we are delighted to be working with are seeking for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The practice enjoys a great work life balance with no OOH. They are a small, friendly growing practice with a full support team of receptionists and nurses. Being in the centre of Northwich they have links to their Tier 3 accredited Hospital in Hartford. This role with involve working 2 days per week between the hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm plus a 1:4 Saturday.
Would you like to join their team?
– Are you a SA Vet, with experience of working within a SA first opinion practice?
– Do you want to work with a fabulous team?
– Can you offer working a 1:4 Saturday rota ?
– Do you want no OOH’s?
– If the answer is YES to all of the questions above, then please get in touch.
In return they can offer the following benefits;
– An excellent salary – up to £60,000 (FTE) for an experienced vet
– 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
– Workplace pension scheme
– RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
– CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
– Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
– Enhanced sick, parental leave, Buy/Sell Holiday and cycle to work scheme
– Employee discounts for your pets
– BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
– In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
– Relocation packages available – T&C’s apply
For more Information or to express your interest in this Opportunity send a CV to Sophie via the Link.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 028 8744 0649.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.