Looking for a change in scenery? Then you may like a job in Broughton.
We are thrilled to be working with a practice that has excellent first opinion clinics based in South Leicestershire, in the East Midlands. This practice is looking for Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their Veterinary team.
This is a thriving area with great motorway and rail links to Birmingham, London, and Leicester city centres for shopping and nightlife. The overall area is semi-rural, with Lutterworth and Broughton giving the small-town vibe – great families, with good schools and plenty of activities, as well as providing some great places to eat, drink, and unwind. All this, and the ability to escape off the beaten track and enjoy scenic walks through the local villages.
Why they are recruiting:
Their clinic is growing, with the doubling of one of their sites to create a brand-new clinic opening later this year/early next year.
What they can provide:
· A hugely experienced team, which offers a wealth of expertise
· Visiting Veterinarians to assist with both case management and team development
· A nursing team who are focused on animal care and providing a complete service to both colleagues and clients
· A reception team who works hard on providing the best client journey
· Their leadership team are passionate about employee welfare and strive to create a supportive and enjoyable place to work
· For the right candidate, they are happy to offer flexibility of working hours to accommodate individual circumstances; this position could be filled by several part-time personnel, or a full-time role (40 hour working week)
· They have the usual toys: digital x-ray including dental x-ray, ultrasound including cardiology package, endoscopy, in-house biochemistry, haematology, and cytology.
· Competitive 5 days funded
· Encouragement and support to undertake certificates
· Health Shield
· 4-day working week for a full-time role
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Generous employee discount
· Buy and sell holiday scheme
· Life insurance at 1x annual salary
· 1 day volunteering leave (pro rata for part-time colleagues)
· RCVS subscription paid
· 7.33 weeks holiday (pro rata)
· Competitive salary, dependant on experience: £32,000 for new grads, to £45,000 for those who are more experienced
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.