Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are delighted to be working with a practice in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are looking for motivated Small Animal Vets to join their progressive, well-equipped, hospital on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds with excellent motorway transport links.
They are a large, RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic looking to expand their dedicated SA team of 20 Vets.
The role is based at their main hospital, which boasts state-of-art facilities, in-house Laboratory with dedicated technicians providing advanced diagnostics, the support of a team of Vets with wide ranging clinical interests (including various cert holders) and on-site OOH team providing 24-hour care to their patients.
As part of their compassionate and supportive team, you will be enthusiastic to progress, flexible, with a good client understanding. They are happy to offer flexible working patterns to work around your family life!
· Salary £55,000-£65,000 FTE (based on a 36hr week) DOE
· 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and well-being treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee well-being
· Career progression opportunities
· Flexible working opportunities
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.