Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are working closely with a practice in Bournemouth, that in fact are seeking a Small Animal Vet for their buzzing, RCVS accredited practice.
This small animal position is well supported by a team of 16 friendly and experienced vets, with certificate holders in imaging and exotics, as well as their own in-house orthopaedic team.
The usual full-time role would involve an average of 40 hours per week, working over 4 weekdays per week, and 1 in 4 Saturdays (with no other Vet). They don’t do out-of-hours work and there’s no sole charge.
· Salary is between £40,000 - £50,000 DOE, and you will be included in a fantastic and generous quarterly bonus shared equally amongst the Vets pro rata
· Health Shield cash plan – with a range of shopping and store discounts included
· £1750 CPD allowance with 5days paid CPD leave
· 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discounts for you owns pets
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.