We have an exciting opportunity at a great practice for an additional Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon. This role would suit a new graduate or experienced vet.
A medicine / consulting bias might suit best, but they can accommodate a surgical interest also. Ultimately, they are looking for a vet who shares the team ethos and values and can work well as part of a team, delivering excellent care to clients and their pets.
Great working hours.
Supportive, experienced colleagues.
Helpful nursing staff.
Manage your own cases how you want them.
Excellent, varied case-load.
• In-house laboratory (includes VetStat for blood gases)
• Orthopaedic equipment (ASIF plating, IMEX ESF, MMP and Securos Cruciate).
• Soft tissue equipment (suction, retractors).
• Anaesthetic equipment (Capnograph, Doppler Blood Pressure, ECG, Bair Hugger).
• Dental equipment (Dental xray, IM3 luxators, scaler/polisher/drill).
• New top-of-the-range ultrasound (IMV GE Logiq E R8 with both microconvex and Doppler probes and cardio package
• Digital radiography with Bucky table.
Ample opportunity to complete that Certificate you’ve always thought about!
If you are a small animal veterinary surgeon looking for a new role in Belfast - Get in Touch with Sophie Today!
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 028 8744 0649.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.