Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are thrilled to be working closely with a state-of-art flagship practice located in Lanark; a bustling market town located in the beautiful lower Clyde Valley.
They have a rare opportunity that has arisen to join a superbly well-equipped and thriving practice as a full-time or part-time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
They are looking for a confident Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 14 dedicated small animal Vets at their lovely small animal, first opinion, hospital practice situated in Scotland.
Their ideal candidate will fit in the established large and friendly team, and be enthusiastic about mentoring colleagues, enjoy clinical discussions, dealing with a wide variety of cases, and generally getting stuck in. Services offered include laparoscopy, endoscopy, ultrasound, and dental X-ray
The right person for this job will have good experience in practice and be comfortable with a variety of surgical procedures and being on-call on a fair rota basis. In return, you the successful applicant will benefit from a combination of excellent and modern facilities, varied caseloads, and a friendly and supportive environment, allowing you to develop your career and pursue your interest right up to certificate level.
· Very supportive practice and colleagues
· Well-equipped and modern practice with laser therapy, video endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, etc.
· 15-minute consults
· Full-time – 5-day week, or part-time
· 1 in 10 weeks on-call
· Must be comfortable working sole charge when on-call and have a friendly and proactive attitude
· £1,750 allowance and 5 days paid CPD leave – more if certificate holder
· RCVS & VDS fees paid, plus membership of one other society of your choice, e.g., BSAVA
· Experienced 14-Vet team with varied interests
· Competitive salary, depending on experience
· 33 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
· Pension after 3 months
· Health Shield cover after 3 months
· Excellent opportunity for career development
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.