Our client is a rapidly expanding veterinary group with multiple clinics throughout Hong Kong. They started as a feline only practice and have expanded to provide 24/7 ER coverage. A dog-only practice is opened in 2021. All hospitals are fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, in house blood machines, etc. They have a brand-new CT scan in our 24-hour facility. Their nursing staff are fully bilingual and can assist with all of your translation needs. They believe that the veterinarian should serve as the patient’s advocate and their relationship with their clients is their most important asset. They are committed to continuing education and learning opportunities abound.
Veterinarians (Day / Night Shift)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform consultations and investigative procedures
- Deliver compassionate customer service and building long lasting customer relationships by advice pet owners on preventive healthcare and medical conditions, and treatments
- Communicate promptly and effectively with clients regarding progress of hospitalised patients and reporting of laboratory results
- Triage and stabilization for emergency cases
- Provide emergency surgical intervention where required
- Provide hospital care and internal medicine investigations for their patients
- Performing routine and more complex surgeries
- Operate diagnostic equipment like ultrasound and radiography machines and interpret the resulting images
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in small animal veterinary field;
- Experience performing surgical procedures;
- Experience in emergency and critical care will be an advantage;
- Maintain an efficient workflow, provide excellent care to our patients and clients;
- Possesses excellent communication skills with clients, colleagues, and referring vets. (Cantonese is not required)
- Able to remain calm and show compassion in stressful situations;
- Registerable with HKVSB;
- Their salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications;
- Fringe benefits included medical Insurance, commission scheme, overtime compensation
Unrivalled Salary on offer.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Ciaran on +44756261537 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.