Farm Animal Export Vet – Permanent Full-Time – Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Our client that we are delighted to be working with is seeking a new Vet to join their large and supportive team of experienced Farm Veterinary Surgeons. They have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Export OV for a forward-thinking Farm practice based in Aylesbury.. The ideal candidate would have ample knowledge of exports and a good level of experience within a previous export role.
This is a purely export role which will be carrying out mainly composite product exports to EU and Northern Ireland. The work will be based across various sites working Monday-Friday. No weekends or OOHs. They would also consider part time flexible working applicants.
What they can offer you:
– Salary of £40,000 per annum (rising depending on experience)
– 40 hours / 5-day week
– 6.6 weeks holiday including Bank Holidays
– 5 days CPD
– BCVA, RCVS, VDS paid memberships
– Ability to progress clinically and professionally
– 1 paid voluntarily day
The veterinary team spend most of their clinical time in an ambulatory role, treating and managing a varied mix of species and clients. Most of the case load is beef cattle, with a good number of dairy farms. They also see commercial and hobby farms with alpacas, goats, pigs, sheep, chickens, and game birds. TB testing is performed by vets and vet techs to spread the load across the team. All aspects of Farm Animal medicine and surgery are performed, either on-farm or within a mobile theatre at the central office. Farm sizes vary from large to small commercial units with a healthy collection of small holders.
– Central Office, pharmacy, and operating facility
– 7 Ambulatory Vets, 2 Vet Technicians, 2 Lab Technicians
– Surrey Vet School Training Practice
– VetGP advisor practice
– Roving laptop and desktop-based merlin practice management software
This Practice is not just there for their patients and clients, they cultivate a progressive and supportive attitude to their employee’s health and wellbeing, to maximise their job satisfaction whilst protecting their personal life. They pride themselves on facing the day as a strong and light-hearted team who work together to see everyone over the finish line.
Located in the foot of the Chiltern Hills, Aylesbury Vale is a hearty mix of towns, rural villages, and stunning countryside with direct train links to London, the location offers something for everyone.
What they offer all employees:
– An open dialogue about work pressures and how it fits into modern life, with active changes made to support the individual.
– Membership to Health Shield.
– Cycle to work Scheme
– A substantial employee discount
– sick pay
– Respect, both as an employee and as a human to protect mental and physical health and safeguard personal time.
For more Information or to express your interest in this opportunity send a CV to Sophie via the Link.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.