Our client in Quedgeley, Gloucestershire has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated Night Vet to join their progressive and dedicated OOH team on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds, with good motorway access to the Southwest, London, and the North.
The role is based within their RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and Emergency Services Clinic. They offer a challenging and varied caseload, supporting numerous other practices in the country, as well as their own clients.
You will lead their dedicated night nurses, and be supported by 20 small animal day vets, including various certificate holders.
You will need to be a positive team player with great client skills, and have a confident and thorough approach in dealing with all emergency medical and surgical procedures.
For the right candidate they can be flexile with working patterns, offering full-time or part-time hours.
· FTE Salary £55,000pa
· 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays pro rata
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum pro rata
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and well-being treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee well-being Career progression opportunities
· Flexible working opportunities
They can also offer accommodation
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.