Simply put, they are a family. We at Lloyd & Cowan are pleased to be working with a practice where you will find a real family atmosphere which is supportive and fun.
Yes, they work hard - they are a busy practice and growing all the time seeing a variety of interesting surgical and medical cases.
Due to the success of the team and the associated continued growth, they are excited to be able to open the doors to a competent new graduate or indeed a more experienced veterinary surgeon. Together, they have approximately 45 years experience in the wider vet team ensuring you will receive amazing support.
• Confident new grad or an experienced vet with a passion for small animal practice
• A genuine love of the profession and the desire to continuously improve
• Enjoy meeting clients, building relationships and working in a close knit team
• Regardless of your experience level, you strive to grow and utilize your skills each and every day
• Attention to detail and passion for exploring tricky cases
About the role:
• Salary up to £60 k depending on experience
• 37.5 hour week over 4 days.
• 1 in 4 weekends (inclusive of the 37.5 hours)
• 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays rising to 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays after 2 years employment
• 15 minute consults as standard with “catch up” time built into the diary
• CPD budget with 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
• Funding and support towards Certificates available
• Access to a digital x-ray, blood pressure monitoring, laparoscopy, full in-house lab and fully equipped operating theatre.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.