· Modern, state of the art Clinic
· Salary is up to 70k, joining bonus will be up to 10k & relocation allowance
· Mix of consults and surgeries
· No Out of Hours
Here at Lloyd & Cowan we have over ten years recruitment and veterinary experience. That means we understand the industry and understand moving jobs is probably one of life's biggest decisions. We are ideally placed to help you find your next opportunity. Already we have helped lots of people find their dream role.
Our Client is a professional and personable small animal practice, who provide high quality veterinary care to small animals in Newark area who requires a Veterinary Surgeon.
This role will be varied, with first opinion caseload including routine care, preventative health care, as well as some ECC. The role will include a good mixture of consultations and surgical work, but it can be more focused on consultations if this is what you require, offer 15-minute consults. Encourage case continuity, wherever possible.
Built up a large loyal client base and focus on giving the highest patient and client care possible. You will be joining an experienced team with post graduate qualifications in well-equipped practice including a digital x-ray machine, ultrasound machine, and Idexx lab facilities.
Very supportive team and have a great working environment, RCVS accredited training practice. When possible, enjoy the times we can get together for social events.
If you were looking to relocate to the area, offer an additional relocation bonus.
Your main responsibilities will include:
You'll be competent in clinical examination and surgery
Strong team ethic
Excellent communication skills
Ability to adapt and 'think on your feet with a desire to join a friendly and supportive Practice in a genuinely lovely part of the world.
Requirements or Skills:
Must be RCVS registered
Competent in consults and surgeries
Have experience delivering exceptional veterinary care
Display good communication skills
· Salary is up to £70k, joining bonus will be up to £10k & relocation allowance
· 5.6 weeks annual leave (Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service)
· Private medical insurance
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
· Non-accidental injury support
· Certificate support
· Sponsorship supported
· And much more….
For more Information or to express your interest in this opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.