hefty sign-on bonus up to $100,000.
Want to come be a part of a five location practice in Phoenix who is passionate about innovation?
My client has a very warm invitation to a Medical Director who envisions a practice that actually embraces ideas and has a knack for nurturing relationships. If that is you, then we can’t wait to meet another veterinarian who has the same priorities as we do!
Come let us host you and show you around; the team would love to fill you in on how the clinic’s new ownership is seriously skilled at listening to veterinarians.
Founded in 2019, with wonderful goals set in motion at our Maricopa location; in need of a quality leader who is on the hunt for a breath of fresh air!
For this special candidate, we want to make the first move and package this timely invitation in a hefty sign-on bonus up to $100,000.
Benefits You Can See:
• Generous benefits package (health care premiums & short/long term disability)
• Relocation expenses covered
• 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance; tuition reimbursement; student debt relief
• Generous PTO
• MD bonus arrangements
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• preventative, diagnostic, medical, surgical recommendations & client education
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
From a resort lodge with a salon to a surgery suite with cutting-edge technology, Our client is focused on offering more for pets all under one roof. On a mission to reimagine where we all work and play.
And in case you’re not a Phoenician, here are a couple things to note:
• Commuting to work on your bike (after a certain stop at one of the billion coffee shops) is a thing. And when doing so, keep in mind that urban wildlife is a thing too (i.e. desert tortoises, roadrunners, bald eagles, chuckwallas). And then there are the mountain lions...
• Experiencing the Grand Canyon makes us a bucket list tourist city. However, a journey out west (or across town) where wild horses roam at an Indian reservation / archaeological village- is also very much a thing.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities send an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.