Do you want to work in a state of the art Tier 3 accredited Small Animal Hospital? Are you looking for a new challenge, in a fantastic team environment in South Yorkshire?
Our client is seeking for a forward thinking, driven and conscientious vet to join their well-established team of 12 Vets (with their own OOHs team), 34 RVNs, SVNs and a great non-clinical support team. They can provide you a fantastic place to work, with a great team spirit and plenty of opportunities to learn and progress. Study towards certificates is encouraged, with the hospital already having a keen interest in orthopaedics, oncology and endoscopy.
This practices hospital has both Veterinary Hospital and ECC status, and boasts incredible facilities including CT Scanner, laparoscopy, orthopaedics, ultrasound, DR digital radiography, hydrotherapy treadmill, surgical and therapeutic laser, to name a few!
They share a passion of delivering the highest standards in the industry and have general and referral cases in the same hospital, providing end to end care. We have also received four outstanding awards for our service and care.
They are proud of their internal out of hours service. They can keep their interesting and exciting cases in house, and don’t need to refer out, offering 24/7 day and night care for their patients with the same dedicated team, on the same site. And now due to their continued success they have recently opened their new referral extension.
• Certificate holders in emergency/critical care, advanced orthopaedics, advanced veterinary practice, endoscopy, endosurgery and diagnostic imaging. With colleagues studying certificates in dermatology, surgery, medicine, and computed tomography.
• Caseloads are 70% dogs, 30% cats and a moderate level of rabbits and small pets.
• Their JVPs have a focus on career development with 4 days paid CPD- with no financial limit, certificates encouraged and paid for.
• New, recent and experienced graduates welcome.
• They have in-house mentoring following RCVS program.
• Average four-day week, shift pattern of three regular days every week and then every other weekend.
• No out of hours. As their OOH is covered in house by a dedicated night team.
• Part time positions available
• No lone working
Birthday off in addition to annual leave
Paid membership (RCVS, VDS, BVA, Webinar Vet)
CPD allowance and support
Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Contributory pension scheme
And much more
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to email@example.com If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068. If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.