Market leading salary
Settled/ loyal team
Modern, state of the art Hospital
Work/ life balance
Lloyd & Cowan Veterinary Recruitment is a Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Consultancy. Therefore, we are delighted to be working with an Independent Modern Hospital in Dublin, who are seeking to appoint a Senior Veterinary Nurse for Out of Hours Emergency Care.
· Flexible Full Time Rota - 36 hours or 33 hours (average) per week.
· Hourly Rate €17.50- €22.50
· Previous experience as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
· Strong ability to communicate effectively under pressure
· Passion for the well-being of animals
· Ability to multi-task and perform tasks in a fast-paced environment
· An effective team player
· A highly effective nursing team, with dedicated roles on shift. RVNs and vets are supported by our Animal Care Assistants and Receptionist
· Our Full time Rota includes a reduced hourly working week
· Opportunities for career progression
· Other Benefits include: Free Uniforms / Access to PRSA / Free Parking / Paid induction & Training / Extra working weekend allowance /Further Education Supported/ CPD Allowance €1,000 / CPD leave /VCI Fees Covered / 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme / VDS Fees Covered/Further Education Supported
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.