Exciting opportunities now available in the Middle East with our exclusive client in Saudi Aribia. They began as the first clinic inside residential quarter in the Eastern Province “Dammam” in Saudi Arabia in 2010 delivering exceptional pet health care services in the comfort and security of their clients. Over time, they have grown and opened their second branch in Jubail in 2012 then our third branch in Khobar in 2013. And now they are one of the leading companies in the veterinary medicine field in Saudi Arabia.
Their main branches are located below
Dammam (Main Branch):
They are Looking for a well qualified experienced veterinarian in birds and exotics capable of performing the routine examinations, treatments, vaccinations, diagnostics and routine surgical procedures.
$48K Annual salary tax free
Supporter and mentorship
Working in the Middle East has many advantages, allowing you to immerse yourself in a new culture, enjoy glorious sunshine and perhaps even learn a new language, all while furthering your career
* Low cost of living and income tax-free
* safe cities with low crime rates
* Central location for travelling
* Digital growth is just beginning and is about to explode!
* Huge new cities of the future are being built
* Good weather all year round
* Culturally and spiritually rich
* Beautiful nature spots and scenery
* Offers modern retail experiences
* Large expat community, which is rapidly expanding
If this sounds like something you may be interested in then please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.