Lloyd & Cowan are working with a veterinary practice in Surrey, who are seeking to appoint a Veterinary Surgeon - Small Animal Vet, due to a long-standing Vet relocating outside of the UK. The practice has an ever-growing client base and is fully equipped with x-rays, scanners and blood machines.
· Confident in all routine surgical and medical cases
· An interest in exotics, medicine or diagnostic imaging would be ideal but not essential
· Build strong relationships with clients and patients
· Full time, 4-days per week and 1:3 weekend rota
· Registered with the RCVS, or meet the requirements
· 1 Years' UK experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Competitive salary (Up to £50k)
· BVA/VDS/RCVS fees paid
· Enhanced annual leave
· Paid CPD
· Exclusive company discounts
· Visa sponsorship supported
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068. If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.