Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a confident small animal vet to be part of their friendly team of 3 vets and 3 nurses in Saffron Walden. This is the perfect role for a Vet who is great at making personal connections with their clients, are passionate about customer service and enjoy the culture of a team who are known by name to their loyal customer base.
• Rewarding clinical progression with: - £40-60k salary (depending on experience and expertise)
• Flexible working opportunities
• Relocation package if applicable
• Paid CPD & Cert training
• Cost price personal pet care
• Paid RCVS/VDS premiums
• Regular team socials
With complete clinical autonomy and the support of a dedicated team, their goal is providing gold standard care for their customers. Focussing on diagnostic choices and affordability and not sales margins or targets. They are proud to offer and promote flexible working opportunities including part time hours, to ensure you have the all-important work life balance.
With them you can expect:
• 4 day week & 1 in 4 weekends. These can be flexible.
• No OOH
• 15 min consults
• Be part of a family - they expect to trust and give responsibility
• Supported training for clinical progression
• A fully equipped clinic including dental x-ray, digital x-ray & ultrasound with doppler
They require a vet who:
• Remains calm under pressure with a smile
• Enjoys consulting as much as the clinical side
• Enjoys being part of a close team and makes the occasional cup of tea
If you are a confident Small Animal Vet who is interested in being part of a friendly team of 3 vets and 3 nurses this is the perfect role for you- Get in touch today!
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.