Are you a passionate Small Animal Vet?
Lloyd & Cowan are thrilled to be working closely with a practice in Anglesey, North Wales, which boasts as one of the most beautiful places to live with sea, sand, and mountains within a short distance are currently looking for a Small Animal Vet to join their team.
The coastal pat is 124 miles long with much of it declared as An Are of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The beaches are fabulous, and Anglesey is becoming a popular place to live and was named as one of the happiest places to reside.
Can you provide a high standard of care to their patients and clients?
They are expanding their team and their ideal candidate will be keen to keep their skills and knowledge up to date, and they’ll provide a generous CPD allowance to enable you to do just that.
You will be supported by their talented and committed team of Vets, nurses, and support colleagues. This position is full-time, but they are happy to consider part-time and job share applicants. The practice covers its own OOH with a dedicated night nurse team, and at present has 3 Vets on-call per evening.
Hours to suit you and them, can discussed further with the Practice Manager
· 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid
· Two other membership subscriptions
· VDS cover
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement survey
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee wellbeing
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.