Located in the historic city of San Antonio, a practice that we are pleased to be working with is a full-service animal hospital and wellness center and they are looking to add an associate veterinarian to their growing team! They opened their animal hospital in 1976, their staff offers a multitude of services for cats and dogs. Over the years, we’ve developed close relationships with all of their patients and clients. They believe in valuing each and every pet as a part of their welcoming family. They are looing for a medical director to lead their pack!
They are currently offering up to a $100k sign on bonus to join their team!
Benefits You Can See:
• Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
• Set paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call
• A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest
• Pet Care discounts
• Free Short & Long Term Disability
• Licensing, DEA, Malpractice insurance included
• Annual CE allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement / Student Debt Relief
• Generous PTO
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• preventative, diagnostic, medical, surgical recommendations & client education
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Michaella on 07562615737 or email a CV no michaella@lloydandcowan
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.