Rapidly expanding veterinary group with multiple offices throughout Hong Kong.
We started as a feline only practice and have expanded to provide 24/7 ER coverage in our Kennedy Town location. All hospitals are fully equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound, in house blood machines, etc. We have a brand-new CT scan in our 24-hour facility. Our nursing staff is fully bilingual and can assist with all of your translation needs. We believe that the veterinarian should serve as the patient’s advocate and our relationship with our clients is our most important asset.
Veterinarian ( Night Shift – full time or locum)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform consultations and investigative procedures
- Triage and stabilization for emergency cases
- Provide emergency surgeries where required
- Provide hospital care and internal medicine investigations for our patients
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a small animal veterinarian
- Good surgical skills are essential.
- Experience working in emergency and critical care will be an advantage;
- Maintain an efficient workflow and time management skills, provide excellent care to our patients and clients;
- Possesses excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues. (Cantonese is not required)
- Compassionate in stressful situations with problem solving skills and patience and love for animals; Vet
- Registerable with HKVSB
- 5 days work per week
- Commission Base
- Attendance Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Overtime Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discount
- Special festival allowance
- Working Hours: 10 hours per day (10am to 8pm)
- Our salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications;
Generous salary package will be offered to the suitable candidates.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Michaella on 07562615737 or email a CV no firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.