With a client we are working closely with have exciting opportunities to join their rapidly expanding team, which include:
· First Opinion branch Vet
· Night Vet
This role can be flexible – including both hospital and branch work, or a mix of weekday and weekends. They truly can work with you to find your ideal combination of clinical work and rota pattern.
This practice is situated in an extremely diverse area. South Wales and Cardiff and its surroundings really are something very special. Within easy commuting distance of all their practices, you can be living in the vibrant city centre of Cardiff, surround yourself with nature and tranquillity in the coastal towns of the Vale of Glamorgan, or the mountains of the Valleys and Brecon Beacons National Park.
They aim to tailor people’s working patterns to suit their needs and allow them to strike a healthy balance between work and home life. Whether it’s working weekdays with no weekend or OOH commitments, through to purely ECC work, or even a mixture of the two: they can find a combination to suit most people!
Their 4 branch practices are full equipped with all the modern kit you would expect! They are fully self-sufficient practices that have the back-up and support of the hospital site when needed. Standard Branch facilities include digital x-ray and dental x-ray, blood analysers, ultrasound, and access to shared radiosurgery units.
They are looking for people who:
· Are happy to work within a team
· Act with integrity and show respect to their colleagues, clients, and patients
· Use and share best practices
· Can think ahead, and embrace change
· Take ownership of their work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
· Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally
· Generous salaries with yearly pay reviews
· Up to 6.6 weeks holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays – options to buy and sell
· Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 2 weeks half pay
· 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
· VDS and RCVS
· Workplace Pension
· Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
· Wellbeing support
· Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.