Negotiable depending on experience
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - South Yorkshire.
We are currently assisting our client, a multi-vet practice in South Yorkshire in recruiting a small animal veterinary surgeon.
We have a wide and varied case load with a generous rota to ensure a good work life balance.
Funding and support towards further qualifications will be available. Support from Cert AVP holders is also offered and you will be part of a close network of expertise to allow instant access to referral and advice.
This position will offer:
- Excellent salary package
- 4 day week with a long weekend off every 4 weeks, other options available.
- No OOH/bank holidays and 1/3 Saturday mornings
- Team orientated environment
- Access to modern equipment to include digital x-ray, ultrasound and in house blood machine.
- Certificate/further training encouraged.
- Surgical Mentoring from a Small Animal Surgery Certificate holder.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays' (or equivalent time off if on rota for clinical roles) with our Buy and Sell Holiday Scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay consisting of 10 weeks full pay and 10 weeks at 50% pay with no claw back as well as enhanced paternity pay
- 5 days CPD
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.