Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a Veterinary Clinic who are hardworking and progressive, well equipped, small animal first opinion practice covering the area of East Belfast. Currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a part-time Veterinary Surgeon to join their existing clinical team. The veterinary clinic is an approved member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Practice Standards Scheme.
Seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated Veterinary Surgeon, to deliver the highest standards of patient and client care. You will join a busy practice and will work alongside a dedicated team of 2 veterinary surgeons supported by a nursing and reception team of 3. The facilities include an operating theatre, X-Ray, dental X-Ray, ultrasound and full in-house laboratory.
There is no OOH requirement, but the rota will include some Saturday morning clinics.
- RCVS membership
- Experience in small animal 1st opinion practice
- Demonstrable ability to ensure delivery of exceptional patient care
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Generous package on offer dependent upon qualifications and experience, with the flexibility to be tailored to suit the requirements of the successful candidate
- CPD is encouraged and funded
- Exclusive company discounts, reward schemes, career development, pension, private medical insurance and up to 6.6 weeks holidays (including public holidays).
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.