Our client is a two site small animal practice based in West Sussex. Excellent travel links to both the coast and to London should you ever tire of the wonderful rural locality.
Their practices are superbly equipped with all the modern toys, giving you the opportunity to utilise your clinical skills and reach your full potential. They have a strong client base giving you a varied caseload and your career development will be fully encouraged.
This is a full time position; however we are open to part time/job share applications. They provide their own OOH's and can offer a flexible rota depending on requirements.
Your previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a small animal practice environment will be key to your success. They could accommodate 2 vets should you be looking to relocate with your partner. The role may be suitable for a New Graduate.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday policy with the opportunity to have up to 7 weeks holiday plus bank holidays!
- CPD encouraged and funded to certificate level with suitable caseload (or New Grad 2 year CPD scheme)
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
- Sharesave scheme.
- Staff discounts on pet products
- Accommodation available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs â such as childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Ciaran on +447748575420 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us at email@example.com
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE