Veterinary Surgeon, Small Animal Vet
Up to £60k
Small Animal Vet required to join Small Animal Practice in the Preston, Lancashire. Exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Small Animal Vet at very busy, modern practice.
Surgery is purpose built with state-of-the-art equipment including digital x-ray, arthroscope, ultrasound and endoscopy and broncoscope. Real variety of cases.
Our benefits include:
· Completive salary- Up to £60k (DOE)
· Relocation package of up to £5,000
· Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 yearsâ service; plus annual birthday leave
· Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
· Generous CPD
· Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
· Childcare vouchers
Looking for a professional, enthusiastic applicant and ideally someone with a level of proficiency surgically but happy to support the right candidate.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.