Veterinary Surgeon, Small Animal Vet
Veterinary Practice has been providing exceptional veterinary care for small animal, equine and farm animals in Fivemiletown, Irvinestown and the surrounding areas requires a Small Animal Vet due to an increase in business.
Strive for excellence in customer care and continually invest in the development of team. Well equipped facility with excellent working conditions. First opinion practice with a very varied medical and surgical caseload.
What can we offer you? You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
· Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests/certificates
· Paid professional fees
· Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
· Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team)
· Competitive salary plus bonus
· Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
· Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years
· Relocation Packages available
· Company pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
· Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
· Recommend a Friend scheme
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.