Veterinary Surgeon, Small Animal Vet
Small Animal Vet (Experienced)- Brand NEW Practice- West London
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic, and experienced Small Animal Vet to join a newly formed Surgery in West London. The position is full time (4 weekdays and 1 out of every 4 Saturdays with no OOH).
You will be confident with consultations, case workups and general surgery with some sole charge at times. Looking for a good team player who is keen to be involved in case studies and provide high quality client and pet care.
The surgery is set in a bright, modern, and well-thought-out space - with 2 consultation rooms, 2 operating theatres, grooming facilities, and a pet boutique. The attention to detail shown within the surgery, the purpose-built surgery has been optimised to encourage pets to feel as relaxed as possible.
· £40,000-£60,000 plus per annum
· Accommodation will be provided
· Private Medical Insurance
· VDS Membership paid
· BVA Membership paid
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Annual pay reviews
· Career progression opportunities
· My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· 4-day week with flexible options.
You must have/be:
· Experienced Vet within general practice with a good surgical skill level.
· The right to work in the UK
· RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary surgeons) registered.
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.