Negotiable depending on experience
Registered Veterinary Nurse (Bristol)
We require a qualified Veterinary Nurse for our client at their practice in Bristol.
- High quality veterinary healthcare provider,
- Offers a range of affordable small animal veterinary services
- Offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures
- Spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Cycle Scheme
Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including 1 in 4 weekends.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.