Night RVN - Emergency (Full-Time)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced registered veterinary night nurse (OOH) who has excellent communication and organisational skills and is able to work independently. The position is full time, with a structured five nights on followed by five nights off. Applicants should be confident in sampling techniques and other minor surgical techniques as permitted by the current schedule. Applicants must be able to satisfy the current CPD requirements and be able to produce their records as required by the RVN scheme criteria.
- £30000 - £32000; dependent on experience
- Statutory holiday allowance
- Staff are encouraged to use and develop their skill set as far as current veterinary legislation will permit and thus applicants
- Routine surgery housekeeping of maintaining a clean clinical environment at all times
- Taking calls and logging advice
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeon in any emergency care needed
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.