Negotiable depending on experience
Night Vet - OOH (South Yorkshire)
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and caring OOH vet for our client in South Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a new challenge, while looking to maintain a work/life balance.
- Are you looking for a new clinical challenge, whilst maintaining a great work life balance?
- Would you like to work with a varied and interesting caseload within excellent facilities?.
An average of 10 nights per month working on a 7 nights on, 14 nights off basis with 1:6 Sundays (days) and one Bank Holiday.
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining a fully funded certificate in ECC
- Access to company sharesave scheme
- We would also be open to discussing local accommodation for the days you're working if required, along with the possibility of flights for those wishing to travel back home to the EU (*restrictions may apply)
- highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Would be very happy to discuss flexible working, i.e. a reduced number of nights per month if you are looking for a part time role.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Stephen on 07541341295 or email a CV via the link below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.