Veterinary Surgeon, Clinical Director
Lloyd and Cowan are delighted to be working with a Multi-Branch Veterinary Group in Stockport Area, known for "improving and extending the quality of life of each and every pet they treat and treating them as if they were their own.
They have a Fantastic opportunity for a role in leadership, to grow and develop an amazing team, seeking to appoint a Managing Clinical Director on a fixed term basis (12-18 months).
We are looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with management experience to join Woodcroft's senior management team, working alongside 2 other Clinical Directors, overseeing the whole Woodcroft Group, reporting to Business Development Director for the North West.
This is a full-time position. With an inclusive and flexible approach to all opportunities, job-share and alternative working patterns will be considered, but it would typically entail:
- 40 hours over a five-day working week
- A mix of clinical and non-clinical work - to provide on ground support to our teams as well as day to day management and strategic business planning
- Travel between the branches, admin team and hospital
- Being available for advice and urgent decision-making requests
- Visiting local AE user and surrounding referring practices to promote and develop Woodcroft service
- Generous Salary dependant on Experience
A typical candidate should have:
- Significant experience in small animal Veterinary practice
- Proven leadership skills, preferably with experience of having managed a team
- Passion for supporting others and engaging in constructive communication
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Desire to serve current client base and develop services further
- Confidence in decision making, able to consider the business as a whole
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills, preferably with experience in business operations and financial understanding (though training will be provided)
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Sophie on 07519119233 or email a CV [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.