We are delighted to be working with a practice in Thetford, Norfolk, who are looking for a motivated Veterinary Surgeon to join their talented team across their RCVS accredited branches.
Their strongest asset is their team, and they encourage input and feedback from all members so that they can improve and evolve the service they offer. Your opinion is important to them, and they encourage everyone to get involved and have a say on the way they practice.
Who they are looking for:
They’re open to an experienced Vet, but they would also be happy to support a less-experienced candidate who wants to build up their confidence in surgery, as this will be key to the role. They’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a team that are always striving to provide the best care for their patents and to share their knowledge with each other.
Their full-time Vets work a 4-day week, covering 36hours. However, they are amenable to part-time and flexible working, for the right candidate.
Their weekend and OOH rota equates to working one first-on-call and one second-on-call weekend in every 10-11-week cycle. They don’t have any permanent accommodation available, though the use of a flat at their branch during on-calls is possible.
· Salary in range £32,000-£60,000 DOE, and you will be well reimbursed with extra pay for out-of-hours work and second-on-call weekend duties
· Generous £1750 CPD allowance
· RCVS, VDS fees paid
· 6.6 weeks paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and well-being treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Company sick pay
· Annual pay reviews
· Focus on employee well-being
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.