A great small animal practice is giving a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon who must be enthusiastic to join their friendly practice on the Kent/Surrey border!
You would be joining a great team of two receptionists, four RVNS, two vets, and their practice manager in their modern, well equipped, air-conditioned premises in Westerham, which is only an hour from London.
40hr week- Mon/Tues/Weds/Fri 8:30-6:30 (Thursday off) Saturday 1:3- 8:30-12, but they can be flexible and offer a 3-day week for the right candidate. There is no OOH or on-call, allowing for a good work-life balance.
· 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
· £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
· Health Shield- wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Company sick pay
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.