Veterinary Surgeon- No OOH
We are pleased to be working with a practice that have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to come and join busy and friendly Practice in Telford, Shropshire.
You'll be working within their current team of 14 plus colleagues. The practice has expanded, loyal client base with a mixed caseload and their bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built with state-of-the-art toys including digital x-ray, ultrasound, ECG and ultrasonic dental.
· They're looking for a Veterinary Surgeon on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week, with weekends on a rota basis but no OOH.
· They have a very generous CPD offering which they encourage and support all of their colleagues to undertake.
· You should be a proactive Veterinary Surgeon with solid surgical and medical skills. You should be a strong team player, who is keen to be involved and work alongside them.
· Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care and enjoy the variety the role will bring.
They can offer you:
· Excellent career development opportunities
· No OOH
· Contributory pension scheme
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Generous CPD allowance
· Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
· Uniform provided
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.