Salary from £50k to £80k
Develop your own area of interest
Modern, Independent Group
Experienced team of Vets & RVN’s
Opportunity to study for a certificate
Here at Lloyd & Cowan Veterinary Recruitment, we are working with a friendly and professional independent veterinary practice in Bournemouth, who are seeking to appoint a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon.
Modern veterinary clinic with very experienced team of Vets, RVN’s and support staff. Worklife balance is very important to the Owners.
Very experienced team of Vets.
· £50,000 to £80,000 salary commensurate with experience and hours
· Full-time = Four-day week plus every other Saturday morning, part-time hours also accepted
· No on call, no working Sundays, no working bank holidays
· Up to six weeks leave in addition to the above
· CPD encouraged with a generous budget
· RCVS and VDS fees paid
Large, well equipped and modern centre
Spacious consult rooms
Well equipped theatres
Dedicated dental suite with portable dental x-ray
Digital x-ray room, lab, isolation and sterilisation rooms
Highly experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons and certificate holders
The nursing team are highly professional, proactive and supportive, which along with a fantastic reception team that ensure a fun and exciting place to work
**More Info on the Practice Team & Establishment Available - Get in Touch*
For more Information or to express your interest in this Opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.