Our clients established and friendly practices in Abingdon, Oxford Botley Road and Newbury are looking for an experienced (more than 2 years qualified) Veterinary Surgeon to join their multi-site team! You will have the opportunity to spend time at all 3 practices, splitting your time evenly between the sites or if you have a preference for one location they can make that work as well. Practices- all easy commute via M4 / A34
The role and what they can offer:
• Salary up to £65,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience plus partnership/ownership opportunities for the right candidate
• 36 Hours per week, 1 in 4 weekends
• Uncapped CPD funding
• All VDS/RCVS paid for along with certificates encourage and funded by the practices
Veterinary Surgeon required to medically and surgically assess and treat patients, providing the best patient care and customer service in a professional and caring way
– effective time management, planning and organization skills
– flexible, anticipating challenges and adapting easily to change
- if you are an enthusiastic vet and an integral team player with great communication skills and a respectful awareness of colleague needs, they need you!
They have experienced nurses to support your development as well as constant senior partner mentoring
Surgery equipment: Everything including extras such as diathermy machine/ligasure at each site, key hole laparoscopy kit, arthroscopes, two extra high grade ultrasound machines for imagining and orthopaedic equipment for all fracture and cruciate repairs (TTA/TPLO). ECG and multiparameter monitoring units for anaesthesia. They have the lot.
Team size, JVP's & qualifications:
Across their 3 practices you will be joining a team of 8 veterinary surgeons (including 3 Partners), 9 qualified nurses, 3 student nurses, 4 VCA’s, 7 receptionists, and their very own practice manager. .
Job role is dedicated to your learning and growth with keeping a great work life balance. They take pride in being the best!
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.