Veterinary Surgeon- Amazing Salary up to £70k, Joining Bonus £10k & Relocation Bonus of £7500.00!!!
Up to £70K & Welcome Bonus £10k and up to £7,500 Relocation Allowance!
New leadership team
Flexible working hours
Varied caseload/ develop clinical interest
Opportunity to study for a certificate
Help with finding accommodation
Here at Lloyd & Cowan we have over ten years recruitment and veterinary experience. That means we understand the industry and understand moving jobs is probably one of life's biggest decisions. We are ideally placed to help you find your next opportunity. Already we have helped lots of people find their dream role.
We are delighted to be representing an established Veterinary Group in the Blackburn area that has a new experienced Leadership Team to drive the business forward and are actively recruiting a Small Animal Vet.
Up to £70,000 plus £10,000 Welcome Bonus and up to £7,500 Relocation Allowance
The role & facility:
· You will have a great mix of both routine and emergency medical and surgical cases.
· Senior team is made up of certificate holders in Medicine and Surgery and actively encourage and support Certificate study.
· Well equipped with a CT scanner, Advanced Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Digital X-ray, Dental radiography, and multiple surgical suites, as well as an onsite hydrotherapy & rehabilitation centre.
· Offer flexible working patterns that flex with you and your lifestyle. Whether you are looking to flex your rota hours to balance the school timetable, prefer to consult only or just looking to strike that balance between home and work life.
· You will be offered support and mentorship by experienced clinicians.
· Offer career development opportunities including support for those who wish to pursue a certificate
Reward and Recognition:
Up to £60,000 plus £10,000 Welcome Bonus and up to £7,500 Relocation Allowance!
Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
CPD paid days and allowance
Private Medical Insurance
BVA Membership paid
And much more.....
For more Information or to express your interest in this Opportunity send a CV to Paul via the Link.