Our client is currently looking for a full-time or part-time experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their Small Animal practice in Peacehaven, East Sussex. The position is 2-4 days a week, with an excellent rota including1:4 Saturdays 8am-4pm, and no OOH, providing a great work-life balance.
What they are looking for:
· An enthusiastic, caring Veterinary Surgeon
· Good communication skills, and willingness to develop both clinical and non-clinical skills to enable delivery of superb patient care
· The ability to effectively communicate with both colleagues, and be currently registered with the RCVS
What they offer:
· A competitive salary, dependant on experience
· Health Shield cash plan
· RCVS and VDS fees covered, plus 2 other membership subscriptions
· Company pension
· 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.