Located in the desired Seal Beach, CA our client is looking for the next associate to join their amazing team!
Seal Beach is a progressive, three DVM practice that has advanced equipment including ultrasound, Digital radiology (both standard and dental), a beautiful surgical suite to preform complex and routine surgery, and fully equipped to help you advance your career!
On a mission to redefine pet health and pet care, delivering the highest quality care through an integrated “whole health” approach to help pets everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We consider it a privilege to serve as the trusted partner in a pet’s health and well-being, and our mission is rooted in service. Service to pets, to our customers, our partners, and our employees.
Currently offering up to $100k sign on to their team!
Benefits You Can See:
• Health, vision, dental, & life insurance
• Set paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call
• A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest
• Pet Care discounts
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Licensing, DEA, Malpractice insurance included
• Annual CE allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement / Student Debt Relief
• Generous PTO
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• preventative, diagnostic, medical, surgical recommendations & client education
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
For a confidential discussion about this position or our opportunities send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE