This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $100,000!
Our client is excited to look for the next new veterinarian to join their growing team! If you’re searching for a career in the Howard Beach, Ozone Park, and Richmond Hill areas, look no further.
Our skilled and compassionate team provides high-quality care for each and every animal that walks, swims, flies, or slithers through our door. From wellness care and surgery to rehabilitation and stem cell therapy, we can care for all pet’s needs. Cats, dogs, birds, fish, reptiles, pocket pets, and hobby farm animals are all welcome here!
The full-service veterinary centres are equipped to tend to all of your patient’s health needs. We strive to make our services as low-stress as possible and will do everything we can to ensure the health and happiness of our patients.
Benefits You Can See:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Sign-on bonus & relocation expenses covered
• 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance; tuition reimbursement; student debt relief
• Generous PTO
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• preventative, diagnostic, medical, surgical recommendations & client education
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
For a confidential discussion about this position or our opportunities send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us.
If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them. If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE