Are you a Small Animal Vet, with experience of working within a Small Animal first opinion practice?
Do you want to work with a fabulous team?
Can you offer working a 1:4 Saturday Rota?
Do you want no OOHs?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then we at Lloyd and Cowan are working closely with a well-equipped, state of the art practice that has recently been refurbished to Hospital standard. This practice is seeking a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their amazing team.
Their team enjoy a great work-life balance, with no OOH, and pride themselves in delivering excellent clinical care.
This role will involve working 4 days per week, plus a 1:4 Saturday rota 9.00am-5.00pm.
The benefits that they offer:
· An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
· 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holiday
· Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
· Workplace pension scheme
· RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
· CPD Allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
· Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
· Enhanced sick, parental, and maternity leave
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Employee discounts for your pets
· BUPA, and a Health Shield wellbeing programme
· In-house referral hospital and OOHs team
· Relocation packages available, T&C’s apply
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.