Here at Lloyd & Cowan we are thrilled to be working alongside a practice located close to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Long rides and easy access to city life await. This practice is seeking for a new Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to complement their existing Vet team
Up to £50,000 PA FT depending on experience.
This role is permanent with the ideal candidate being full time, with No OOHs. They will also offer part-time, and job share applicants.
· Hours 8.30am-6pm with one half day off midweek
· 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, with a day off in lieu the following week
· No out-of-hours or on-call
· No Sunday hours
This long established and successful practice is known for its caring and compassionate values. As a first opinion practice, it enjoys a varied caseload, both medical and surgical – something much appreciated by its loyal and expanding client base.
· 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
· Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
· £1750CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
· Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
· RCVS Membership paid
· Two other membership subscriptions
· VDS cover
· Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
· Discounted Veterinary fees
· My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· CPD/training support
· Company sick pay
· Colleague engagement survey
· Annul pay
· Focus on employee wellbeing
· Career progression opportunities
If you wish to apply send a CV through the link with a mention of when you will be available for a registration call.
For a confidential discussion about our opportunities call Paul on 07936947875 or email a CV to email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on 02887658068.If you know someone else who may be interested, why not pass this advert on to them.
If we successfully place someone, you've referred to us; we'll give you £200 in high street vouchers as a way of saying thank you.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.